Monday, September 28, 2009

Emmy Awards Pre-event at Palihouse Holloway

I can't think of a better place to spend the day before the Emmy Awards than at the Palihouse Holloway. This boutique hotel is a designer's paradise...eye candy in every corner. The attention to detail and juxtaposition of each element was incredibly artful yet, cozy and not stuffy in the least! We had a great time before the event lounging in the lobby bar and the open courtyard.



 

We set up camp in a chic loft space near the roof top lounge. We had a semi-private space upstairs at this already intimate event hosted by Jayneoni Moore. Downstairs Coca-Cola set up their signature bar and across the room cotton candy machines were turning out colorful, sticky clouds by the dozens! I wonder what the celebrity Moms & Dads thought of the sugary fare? Sweet & sweeter! It was a fun event for us adults. I think it's safe to say that the little ones enjoyed it too! We had the opportunity to chat with some of our past clients and this time instead of sporting bumps, most had their adorable babies with them. There were plenty of new bumps too! Hollywood is still in full baby boom status! So, here are a few photos from the event. Hope you enjoy them!












1 comment:

  1. wow what a fun post!
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete