Monday, March 28, 2011

Something fresh & new for Spring

Spring is here and although the weather has been a little more like Winter, the first signs of Spring are popping up everywhere.  Even at the market...the marshmallow peeps have arrived!  I know because my little guy is a marshmallow aficionado and he has been trying to sneak them into the cart on the last few shopping trips.  The thought of actually biting into a peep makes my teeth hurt but, I love all the fun colors.  The turquoise birdies are my favorite! I am preparing for the International Textile show this week so, I printed out this color chart to take with me.   Here are the Pantone Spring Colors for 2011.
I'm obsessed with Silver Peony & Silver Cloud.  I would love to find a great print in that color combo. Looking forward to my trip to L.A. and hoping to get inspired by something fresh and new (fingers crossed.)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Andrea! Love all the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for all your new prints and your new gown!! They are going to be super chic! I wish I was pregnant. Two of my friends are having babies in 4 mo. I hope your new gowns are ready!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am dying to purchase one of your gowns for my upcoming delivery - but I am having trouble on the website. Are the ones that are sold out going to be re-stocked?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Meredith! Thank you for your comment. Yes, we will have Cocoa Chanel, Cosmopolitan and Lemon Drop. We also have a few new items that will be introduced. Please email your print & size preference to info@shopbyog.com so, we can notify you as soon as they become available. Our target ship date is 5/20 but, they may also ship before that date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. are there new gowns available for purchase yet?

    ReplyDelete