Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Congrats Kara Noel!



Before


Kara Noel of Eli's Lids just had her baby! This makes #3 for this awesome family. They kept the sex of the baby a surprise. Or maybe they knew all along and kept it a secret?? She has blogged throughout her entire pregnancy (with her famous spoonful of cookie dough by her side!)

You can find Kara Noel on the Eli's Lids blog here or on her OCFamily blog "She's Crafty" here. Kara was Tweeting though contractions (which I somehow missed.) Next thing I know she posted pics of her and her sweet baby BOY. Look at her "before" and "afters." Hard to believe that she was ever in labor but, after reading her tweets I'm sure she can account for that! She is a true beauty inside and out and we are thrilled with this news! Congratulations! We can't wait to meet that sweet BOY!!!

After?

I know what you are thinking...Is that a model with a stunt double baby?

Nope! That's Kara-Noel holding baby Cyrus after 12 hours of labor!


P.S. Kara Noel is wearing a B.Y.O.G. in English Rose.


1 comment:

  1. Love it! The gown was beautiful and she looks stunning! I got to hold the baby but only after I gave her some sugar lol!

    ReplyDelete